Monday 2 July 2007

Really haven't been here in forever

Life is a bitch, but awesome at the same time - Which basically keeps the balance equal all at the same time I suppose.

What have I been doing in the...3 and a half months since I was last here I hear...Hopefully someone ask...

Well, I've got college sorted out and my new subjects for me going back at enf of August, I've being overlooked by the lovely NHS and everything now I have 'ME' or 'Chronic Fatigue Syndrome' - But I don't care, my mum's after referals and stuff but we'll see what happens, I think i'll be able to cope okay now I understand myself more and know to stop whatever I'm doing when I feel too tired - Before I get to the dizzy/faint from tiredness stage and such.

Other stuff happening is I've got my social life back..Which is just AWESOME! It gives me such an adrenaline boost and it's so much fun.

And me and my mates make so many plans and suggestions - And I'm determined to do them all - I say within reason because I'm of course not 'better' - But I've decided not to let anything stop me by making me think 'oh I can't do this' when if I'm determined enough I can, and I am like a clinical planner, so by the time everything starts to happen I will be prepared for every eventuality. Plans in particular is Glastonbury 2008, but even if something did happen - Like me blacking out, I wouldn't be too worried, I'll be with my best friends who I trust completely and such and I wouldn't really be travelling round the field on my own if I was on the verge anyway.

Okay. So what's prompted me to revive this - And do I still want to be a journalist?

To answer the second question first: Yes!

But English and History, the subjects I'm focusing on, lead down so many different career paths that you just have to see what happens further down the line, but to be a journalist or radio broadcaster, or something like that would just be amazing still.

And as for the first question - My friend. And she doesn't even realise it. It's all to do with fashion, and I just feel like there's a lot to be said and done that isn't - Or maybe has been said but isn't getting done. And if anyone's stumbled on here and is confused, don't worry I'll be posting an article explaining all soon, right now my adrenaline has officially worn off, I'm dead, and going to sleep...

2 comments:

Ron Southern said...

Welcome back from the dead. the absent, I mean!

Ron Southern said...

You went Dead again, eh?